Wednesday 19 October 2011

Acting Emotions

when it came to filming there where some challenges i had to over come as an actress. These difficulties where things such as learning the lyrics to the song, to overcome this we played the song out loud on chris's phone so i could sing along to it, which worked well as i could show the emotion from the song easier. The other advantage was that i couldn't hear my own voice so i didn't end up laughing and wasting the little filming time that we had. I also had to make sure Ed wasn't visable as he made me laugh every time he looked at me. This problem kept on occurring with the strange looks we got from onlookers especially the yellow back pack Spanish tourists. i also had to remember to do my hair the same each time we filmed and bring the same clothes, this wasn't so hard to remember and didn't really become an issue. it made it a lot easier to act as my group where extreamly professional about it and did not muck around. Over all i thought the whole thing was a success, however if we where given more time i would have liked to have shot some more of the flash back moments and get a closer shot of ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment